Anima Beyond Fantasy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for running Anima Beyond Fantasy campaigns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel

Abel

Character sheet
Level: 4

A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) Empty
PostSubject: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

It was a scorching hot day in the Hidden Sand Village today, the sun was out and there was not a single cloud in the sky that would make it possible for one to get some shade, there was hardly anyone out and those who were out were out looking for food, but not just any kind of food, good quality food. Abel's noodle shop, not only did it serve noodles but Abel was also an expert at making cool and refreshing drinks, as well as muffins when he felt like it. Today was a refreshing drink day, luckily he just got some exotic fruits imported from the Land of Water and was able to make some nice punch for all those who wanted some and for quite a cheap price as well (plus tax). Abel was having a successful day of making fruit juice and food for all those who came by his little business hut shaped peculiarly like a noodle bowl. It was a pretty good day and no one dared to steal from Abel, those who did ended up having their ass beaten and a bowl of noodles shoved up it.

Abel let out a soft sigh as the rush of customers slowly began to die down, he checked his stock and groaned to himself, he only had enough fruit for one more cup and a half.....he had planned on making some for himself as well. He sighed softly and closed down the shop for business, he then went to work making another cup for himself....he was glad he didn't wear shirts, cause being out in this heat really caused the poor dude to sweat like no tomorrow "Aghhhhhh......why do i enjoy this so much...." he said as he mixed and stirred the rest of the fruits into a large jar filled with the juice, he then took a sip and smacked his lips, sighing out in satisfaction. "At least the customers are nice when they want something."
Back to top Go down
Aicho

Aicho

Character sheet
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:01 pm

"Hey, Abel." A feminine voice called out from the customer lobby. "I know you're back there." The tone was rather impatient, and demanded attention. "How much longer are you going to keep me waiting? We were going to practice our Kenjutsu today, and I won't have you skimp out on me."
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Abel remained silent for a bit, he then heightened the pitch of his voice and squeaked out to Aicho "Abel is not here, this is.....Bela....his girlfriend, Abel is already out and about today." he then waited a moment to see wether or not his fake voice worked, but it was obvious it wouldn't so he just poked his head out to look at her "....It's so hot today...."
Back to top Go down
Aicho

Aicho

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 pm

The girl brushed the silky white hair out of her face, and took up a dissatisfied pose as Abel emerged from his hiding place. "It's hot every day." Aicho replied. He was always whining about something when he wasn't occupied with his ninja duties. In most cases, it didn't really bother her, but she'd grown impatient already, and wanted to make sure that Abel understood her anxiousness. "Quit playing around with your lemonade stand and let's go. I wanna be ready for our next big mission, and sitting around in a noodle shop certainly isn't going to help with that."
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Abel let out a loud sigh before he disappeared back into his shop for a bit, it took a while but then Abel emerged from the shop and stretched, staring up at the sun for a bit before turning to face Aicho. He then offered her a smile "Alright, I understand......remember though, no actual damage to me, otherwise we're potentially in for a lot of trouble." he rubbed his eyes and then walked over to Aicho, ruffling her hair a bit as he walked bye "Come on kiddo." he said to the girl who wasn't much younger than him "Also, im not sitting around in there, I'm helping make the world a better place a different way!"
Back to top Go down
Aicho

Aicho

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm

"Yeah yeah..." Aicho waved the comment off passively. She knew the drill. Abel could be just as easy to excite as Gaara at times, which was certainly a scary thought. "We'll just see who can disarm the other first. Kenjutsu only." The girl smiled and took a good stretch before trotting off with Abel behind her.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Abel followed behind Aicho, watching the surroundings as he followed her "Hey, do you have a double bladed training stick for me? Im sort of a one trick pony when it comes to weapons." he stated as he followed behind fairly close, not really loosing rhythm in his step as he hurried "When are we stopping?"
Back to top Go down
Aicho

Aicho

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Aicho sighed, and crossed the sandy road, not bother to look back at Abel, and instead at the kids running around, playing with a ball. She found them to be more intelligent than her teammate. "We're stopping when we reach one of sparring rooms. Also, why don't you just use your own sword?" By now, the wannabe samurai was pushing open two large doors leading into a dark, sand-filled room, with a large, white box painted on the floor. "That's your responsibility, you know"
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Abel groaned out loudly and walked into the sand-filled room after her, rubbing his face in frustation as he followed behind her "Because using my weapon is dangerous, I could accidentally cause damage to you, which I really do not wish to do to you, you know how I find distaste in harming that pretty face of yours." he then snickered and just called upon his blade, the large two bladed katana forming in his hand, which he moved to hold in both of his hands, spinning it and testing it out a bit "So....any rules?"
Back to top Go down
Aicho

Aicho

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 am

"No, nothing other than the norm. I think some light sparring to start should do." Aicho gives a simple bow, and then places a hand on her blade's grip. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:21 am

Abel smiled and readied his weapon "Of course we shall.~" he said, smiling at her with a wide and cocky smile "You first or should I go first? I know I should be a gentle man but ya know...that's boring."with that he hurried forewards towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)   A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flavorful Afternoon (Hehe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anima Beyond Fantasy Roleplay :: Hakumei :: Land of Wind :: Hidden Sand Village :: Sunagakure :: Abel's Noodle Shop-
Jump to: